Christmas gift giving. Always a pain in the ass, especially for boys ? Luckily I’ve managed to find some corkers over the years, if I do say so myself. Find some inspiration below.
Five easy ideas
- Gin, wine or whisky gift packs. I got this one at Junipalooza, but Four Pillars have a handy CBD pop up going and Beer Cartel’s online store is great too.
- A meatball recipe book. Who doesn’t love meatballs? And this one from Meatball & Wine Bar’s owner has all the classics + some fun ones.
- A bacon making kit. They bring the seasoning, you bring the bacon & appetite. Find it here.
- Limited edition Kit Kats (currently featuring Asian and Gin infused flavours!). Find them at your nearest flagship store including Melbourne Central.
- A new wallet. This one’s personal, as little hairy bear seems to steal & destroy Big Duck’s regularly.